- Correspondence Cards
- Calling Cards/Business Cards
- Gift and Address Labels
- Boxed Unpersonalised
- Foldover Notecards
- VALUE from £30
- Stationery Sets
The gold standard in personal stationery, no one can resist rubbing their finger over the text of an engraved card. We work with one of the best die stampers in the UK who takes pride in their work. Jane Press carries a distinctive range of paper that is great for writing on and looks fantastic engraved.
The Process: a copper plate is etched and inked with your chosen color(s). The excess ink is then wiped clean and the ink remaining in the etching is applied to the paper when the paper is pressed to the plate. The press forces the paper into the grooves of the plate. The result is a distinctive three-dimensional image rich in exquisite detail.
With our variety of paper colours, unique fonts and range of contemporary and traditional ink colours, you can create the correspondence card, writing paper or calling card that looks “hot”.
Engraved stationery takes approximately 10-12 working days to be produced. Our typesetters will review all designs before we go to print to ensure the type is just perfect.
Also, receive a FREE luxury stationery storage box from Semi-Kolon with every order of custom engraved stationery.
- Box of XOXO Engraved Cards
- Engraved A6 Correspondence Card Champagne
- Engraved A6 Correspondence Card Ivory
- Engraved Business Card
- Engraved Correspondence - Blue
- Engraved Correspondence Card - Framboise
- Engraved Correspondence Card - Lilac
- Engraved Correspondence Card - Pale Green
- Engraved Correspondence Card - White
- Engraved Correspondence Card - Yellow
- Engraved Deckled Edge Pink
- Engraved Deckled Edge White